“Hello my beat bangerz!
Up for bidding is an MPC 1000. I will say that this unit has received a lot of great use. It has made rounds and through its travel has lost both slide on covers for the sides – these cost about $30 for replacements from MPC Stuff. Some of the buttons have wear and tear but all work. The w link sliders are missing their caps.
Here’s the good stuff:
– It still works very well!
– includes the 128MB Ram Upgrade
– I will include a CF card
– IMPORTANTLY, It has JJOS2XL which is completely necessary for these units. It is a 3rd party operating system that greatly enhances the ability of the unit that was developed by Japanese Jenius, a person who used to work for Akai and went rogue developing this OS. It is a revered, highly recommended upgrade that costs $123.00, included here on the unit.
– I have upgraded the pads from the factory to the MPC Stuff version, exponentially better than factory pads.
– Works great as a midi controller as well for Ableton, Logic, Pro Tools, Reaper, Cubase, etc.
I have owned an MPC 500, 1000, and 2500 – this one has been the most convenient in terms of power and portability.
I hope it finds a solid home and keeps kicking out jams.” Click here to visit listing on eBay