“This is my Akai CD3000XL with a working 1GB SCSI Internal Hard Drive, Working Floppy Drive & Untested CD-Rom Drive.
I have had this sampler for almost 15 years, in that time it has been used in various studios and on the road. I DIY fitted the SCSI hard drive about 10 years ago and this is still working. The sampler has been sat in a box for the past few years and sadly when I fired it up last week I found it had some problems thus why I am selling.
– 1GB SCSI Internal Hard Drive is working. Please note this is currently formated for a Roland W30 but you can easily reformat this using the sampler itself to Akai format. This Hard Drive is alone worth around £50
– Floppy Drive is working perfectly
– I’ve booted it up and when I audition a sampler it sounds strange, maybe it’s a capacitor issue (Thus selling as spares or repairs)
– LCD Backlight is gone
– LCD has some dead pixels
– Running the stock 8mb RAM (both sim slots are empty
– No EB16 effects board fitted” Click here to visit listing on eBay